Beginners Class (ages 8 - 10)
Class Schedule: Wednesdays 3:30 - 4:30 Jan 9 - Feb 27
An hour-long class, meeting once a week for 8 weeks, designed to give students a solid introduction to playing the ukulele.
- Explore the layout and tuning of ukulele.
- Learn musical fundamentals (e.g., rhythm, notation, etc).
- Play along with fun tunes on easy-to-learn chords.
- Enjoy making music with other beginners.
- Class size is extremely small to allow the benefit of group learning and individual attention from the instructor.
- Great introduction to basic musical skills; easily transferrable to other instruments.
- A ukulele
- Book: Play Ukulele Today! method book/CD
(The complete starter kit, including a 12 fret ukulele, book, CD, and DVD, is available from MSoM for $39.99)
- If you already have a ukulele, the method book/CD is available for purchase from MSoM for $10.99)
- $120.00 for 8 one-hour classes (compared to $400.00 for private lessons for the same amount of time)
- Withdrawal from class is allowed up to one week prior to start date.
- There are no refunds or makeup sessions for missed classes.
- Payment for the whole 8 week course is required for registration. (Clients can request to make two monthly installments of $60.00 if their budget requires payment flexibility. Contact MSoM at email@example.com to request this option.)