- Lightweight 88-key digital piano with Yamaha's Graded Soft Touch action
- 500 voices, including Yamaha's XGlite/GM soundset plus Sweet! and Cool! voices
- "Portable Grand" button for one-touch access to the Yamaha piano sound
- Split and Dual voices: Layer two sounds or split the keyboard
- Hundreds of built-in auto-accompaniment styles to play along with -- plus download more via USB
- Record your own music with the built-in 6-track sequencer
- Built-in Interactive Lessons with "Your Tempo" mode
- Backlit LCD shows you musical notation, chord names, and more
- Matching stand included
- Sustain pedal included
- Power supply included
Casio PX-770 Privia Digital Piano
The world-renowned Privia family of digital pianos grows with the Casio PX-770, designed to provide a true grand piano experience in a slim, modern design. With authentic piano sound, natural feel and impressive features, the PX-770 is a brilliant instrument for inspiring brilliant performances.
The PX-770’s award-winning AiR Sound Source includes a beautiful new stereo grand piano which comes alive with realistic damper resonance, simulating the entire body of the instrument, not just the strings. In addition to the new piano, the PX-770 features a variety of 19 instrument Tones, with the ability to layer and split them as needed.
The acclaimed Tri-Sensor II Scaled Hammer Action piano keys give you the expression your performance deserves. The simulated ebony and ivory textures give you an authentic and comfortable touch, combined with an innovative hammer action that is accurately scaled across the entire key range. Adjustable touch sensitivity allows customization to suit any playing style, and adjustable hammer response accurately reproduces the delay between when the key is struck and a note is produced.
The PX-770 includes a powerful stereo amplification system. The speakers are conveniently located for an optimal listening experience, and are crystal-clear across the entire audio spectrum.
The PX-770's convenient features are useful at home, in a lesson studio, or anywhere else. You can connect two sets of headphones using the ¼” jacks on the front panel, making the PX-770 ideal for quiet practice. Duet Mode splits the piano into two equal pitch ranges, allowing a student and teacher to sit at the same instrument.
60 songs are included in the built-in Music Library, with room for ten additional songs of your choice. You can also record your performances using the PX-770’s two-track MIDI recorder.
Concert Play allows you to play along with ten recordings of well-known orchestral pieces, with the ability to either listen to the piano part or silence it so you can play it yourself. To facilitate practice, you can even slow down these recordings without affecting their pitch.
Designed to compliment any décor, the PX-770 is available in either a black, oak, or white finish. Its compact, elegant cabinet with sliding key cover adds to the beauty of any room.
The PX-770 connects via class-compliant USB to any PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device, with no drivers or installations needed.
Features:- 88-Key digital piano with bench
- Realistic Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II with simulated ebony/ ivory keys and 3 levels of sensitivity
- Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR sound engine provides a range of tones
- 18 Tones, including stereo-sampled grand piano tones
- Maximum Polyphony: 128
- Digital effects: 4 reverbs, 4 types of chorus, brilliance, and DSP (preset for some tones)
- Convenient Layer/Split
- Lesson feature helps you learn how to play
- 60 Music Library songs plus 10 user-loaded songs
- Duet mode allows two people to play in the same range
- Built-in recorder gives you real-time recording and playback of 2 tracks and 1 song
- Metronome keeps you on the beat
- Control temperaments, tuning, and key transposition
- Instantly access grand piano and electric piano tones via dedicated buttons
- Slide-type keyboard cover
- Headphone jacks for silent practicing
- Built-in speakers
- Auto Power Off
- Power supply, bench, music stand, and score book included
- 18 tones: Grand Piano (Modern, Classic, Variation), Elec Piano, FM E. Piano, 60's E. Piano, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, Pipe Organ Jazz Organ, Elec Organ 1 & 2, Strings 1 & 2, Bass 1 & 2
- 60 built-in songs to practice or simply listen to
- Metronome and 2-track sequencer for practicing
- 2 headphone jacks
- 3-pedal unit with damper pedal, sostenuto pedal and soft pedal
- USB flash memory port -- connect a USB thumb drive to save songs
- USB interface port -- connect to your PC or Mac for MIDI over USB
- Line-level L and R audio outputs: Plug into a PA or mixing console
- Speakers with 2x 20 Watt amplifier
- Includes AC adapter, headphone hook, score book, and music rest
- Concert Play feature lets you play along with classical orchestral scores